INFORMATION CLAUSE ON PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
In connection with the implementation of the requirements of Regulation of the European Parliament and of the Council ( EU ) 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals regarding the processing of personal data and on the free flow of such data and the repeal of Directive 95/46 / EC (general data protection regulation “GDPR”), we inform about the rules of processing your personal data and about your rights related to this.
The following rules have applied since May 25, 2018.
1. Your personal data administrator is Plastic WorxPolska Sp. z o. o. sp. k. based in Kraków, Zakopiańska 177, 30-435;
2. Data Protection Officer : MaciejRymaszewski; Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
3. The administrator processes your personal data on the basis of applicable laws, concluded agreements and on the basis of granted consent.
4. Your personal data is processed for the purpose/purposes:
a) Art. 6 point 1 a) the data subject has agreed to the processing of their personal data for one or more specific purposes;
b) Art. 6 point 1 b) processing is necessary for generating the contract to which the data subject is a party
c) Art. 6 point.1 c)processing is necessary to fulfill the legal obligation of the administrator;
5. In connection with the processing of data for the purposes referred to in point 4, the recipients of your personal data may be public authorities and entities performing public tasks or acting on behalf of public authorities or other entities that process personal data on the basis of relevant entrustment agreements in Administrator’s files.
6. Your personal data will be kept for the period necessary to achieve the objectives set out in point 4, and after that time for the period and to the extent required by the provisions of generally applicable law.
7. In connection with the processing of your personal data, you have the following rights: the right to access the personal data, the right to share the data, the right to correct the data –in case the data is incorrect or incomplete, the right to request to deletethe personal data (so-called the law to be forgotten), the right to request a limitation of processing, the right to object to data processing.
8. If the processing of personal data takes place on the basis of the person’s consent to the processing of personal data (Article 6 para 1 letter a RODO), you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time. This withdrawal does not affect the compliance of the processing, which was made on the basis of the consent prior to its withdrawal, with the applicable law.
9. In case of obtaining information of unlawful processing of your personal data, you have the right to bring a complaint to the supervisory authority competent for the protection of personal data.
10. In the situation where the processing of personal data takes place on the basis of the consent of the data subject, providing your personal data to the Administrator is voluntary.
11. Providing your personal data by you is obligatory if the processing of personal data is a legal provision or an agreement between the parties.
12. Your data can be processed in an automated way and will not be profiled.
13. Your personal data will not be transferred to a third country / international organization